? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 25 September 2009

[Hankyung] Cyworld Diary Entry (25/09/09)

Finally, today i can have a good rest,,,Watched <> with my friends at night.
Recently have been very busy with various activites,and did not come and report(update CY), haha~~~
I'm very happy that during the concert I'm able to bring the song <> to all the fans.
Seeing all the fan's respond,my efforts really have the best returns,,,Thank you! I will continue to make improvement,,
I hope that we will work hard together to accomplish our own dream! I will stop here,going to sleep,haha~~~Good night!

I love you all!!

From: 韩庚 CY
Trans: milo@SJ-WORLD.net

0 comments: