? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 30 September 2009

[Hankyung] Cyworld Diary Entry (28/09/09)


haha~~~ Some people said that they were not able to view my past entry(25/9) because the entry were block by all the pictures. those picutres were not added by me, so i'm not sure how to use it. I tried to remove the pictures yesterday night, but in the end i deleted the whole entry.
I'm sorry haha~~~ I asked my friend about the pictures, the pictures can be moved to the side. You all can try it next time.Setting off now, Wish you all a *Happy National Day and **Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
I love you all !!!
* - China national day is coming soon (1st October)(correct me if i'm wrong on the date.)
** - Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon too (3rd October)
From: 韩庚 CY
Trans: milo@SJ-WORLD.net

0 comments: