? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 25 September 2009

[Leeteuk] Cyworld 2 Photo Entries (24/09/09)

2009.09.24 04:51

"....Like this..."

Like this I'll smile...
Like this I'll laugh....


2009.09.24 04:59
"...Only..."


.....Only...*

Only that place that I see...

The blue wave overflows that place...

....Only....*

Only that place that I see....

Scream at the top of my lungs...

Only that place that I see....

I can only see that carries the Pearl Sapphire Blue's color...

Only* only that....


MOOD UPDATE


*he wrote it in English...
PS: The second entry's pict was actually a GIF, but i couldn't find a way to save it as a GIF, so i put all three picts separately -.-;;
source: 박정수's CY
translated by : superlover♫ @sj-world.net
thanks to viragis @sj-world.net for finding the 2nd entry^^
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT PLEASE!!!!
AND DO NOT HOTLINK!!!



0 comments: