? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Show Luo Clarifies what newspaper wrote



S: I want to take this opportunity to explain to everybody. Because today in the newspaper wrote something that I have never said, that I revealed (a news). It said that I went to Korea to perform, Super Junior and Big Bang were fighting for something. I never said it. After I performed I went back to the waiting room. I don’t know anything and they said I revealed it.
X: How can they say that?
S: It said ‘Show Luo reveals Super Junior’ but that time I was in the waiting room but the reporter must heard of it somewhere and I didn’t know it happened. I saw the newspaper and was like, “Huh.”
X: Right. You didn’t even say it.
S: I didn’t say it and I didn’t even know.
X: Right. You didn’t know.
S: Right! I don’t even understand Korean!
X: Yeah! How would you understand.
S: They said I would be the first performer, so I just performed.
X: Right.
S: So how should I know what happens next.
X: Yeah, you were excited and only thinking about the performance.
S: Yeah, so if there are any misunderstandings…So.. (In cantonese) I never said it. Not me.
X: You were excited when you were there.
S: Super Junior is my friend. I also like Big Bang.
X: Super Junior is your very good friend?
S: Are you.. are you laughing at me?
X: Nononono.
S: I filmed a comercial with them, have you forgotten?
X: Nono, because Junior is my friend too.
S: OH. So Super is mine, Junior is yours. Oh oh right. I am close to them and filmed commercial with them before, so I am quite close to them. So.. (In cantonese) I didn’t say it.
X: Right.

Credits: hsTaiwanVariety @ Youtube.com
Translation: paewhee@ sj-world.net
May take out with proper credits.


(if u wonder what happened, yesterday newspaper, they said that show luo revealed something happened between super junior and big bang! it's just a rumour. someone want to make up a fight between ELF and VIP! huhh... I'm a ELF and also a VIP. I'm not gonna let this is happen! show luo is cool! he's explain so fast! "So Super is mine, Junior is yours" LOL...

0 comments: