? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday 16 September 2009

[Zhoumi] UFO Replies, Total Six (15/09/09)

[FAN] Zhoumi Ge, I saw your mv today, (you guys are) really really handsome, it instantly made me freeze in front of the computer screen, so handsome, I really want to hug (you), haha, don't be frightened by me!
[Zhoumi] Haha, we've all been waiting so long for this album to come out haha~ It finally came!

[FAN] Zhoumi Ge, where have you disappeared to? Tonight, this..this.. super handsome MV came out. You're so evil, running off by yourself! Why don't we celebrate* in front of the moon and talk about the other songs?
[Zhoumi] Haha~ It came out. It came out~ Seeing that everyone loves the new mv, (makes) my mood very happy!

[FAN] Zhoumi Ge, I really admire your MC skills! This semester (in school), a new class was opened for learning how to be a broadcasting mc, but once I entered the recording studio, I felt fuzzy, and the script that I memorized completely disappeared! Ge, encourage me please... Oh, and also, the new song is great! Keep working hard!
[Zhoumi] You work hard too~ This year I will be returning back to MC-ing, haha~ Thanks for liking our new song

[FAN] Zhoumi, I'm Huan Huan, remember me please. To be honest, your hairstyle this time really suits you; it looks a lot better than last year's style. I heard that you guys would be recording Happy Camp **, is it for real? I'll give you support, there will be even more people encouraging you!
[Zhoumi] Huan Huan, hello~ We will be recording Happy Camp~ Haha, thank you for liking our new song

[FAN] Zhoumi, 2ji's* main track is outstanding, your hairstyle really suits you, (you're) so handsome and did not disappoint! I hope 2ji* will be a great success and sellout! Also, don't catch a cold like me! Actually if you had written the lyrics, it would've been even better! Really.
[Zhoumi] Haha~ Thank you for liking our new song, there will also be some of my creations in the album~ I hope you'll like it.

[FAN] Gege's mv was super perfect~ Why couldn't the lyrics have been better? Donghai Gege is still so handsome~ Zhoumi Gege is turning into a man** ~ Haha.
[Zhoumi] Haha~ "men mature when they reach eighteeen"? I'm already 23, haha~


* literal is gan bei, which is "cheers" in chinese (like when you clink wine glasses together ^^ ); it basically symbolizes celebration (:
** sjw's article on this here
* ji would be the chinese equivalent of jib
** literal is nan da shi ba bian, which means "men change (mature) when they reach 18" ; this is important because zhoumi is a smart aleck and comments about it afterwards ^^



source: UFOtown.cn
translations credits: moniica@sj-world.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ASK FOR PERMISSION.

0 comments: