? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 20 October 2009

[Leeteuk] 1 Photo Entry + 1 Diary Entry (20/10/09)

Photo Entry

..Thank you..
2009.10.20 02:13AM


..China Shanghai Concert..
..Super show 2..
..thank you for making such great memories..
..*thank you~~^^..
..*I love all of you!!!..ㅠㅠ

*in chinese but he wrote it in Hangul

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Translated by: ☆Yoojin & lose.rㅁㅣ@ SJ-World.net
Credit if taking out! ><

Diary Entry

Posted at 2009.10.19 Written on 2009.10.20 at 05:07 AM

..Chinese fans everyone!!!..

..I was glad to meet you..

..I will engrave all of you, one by one, in my mind, in my eyes, in my heart...^^...

..when we see each other next time we'll smile much more...


Original Source. 박정수 cyworld
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET
NO ADDITIONAL CREDITS IF TAKING OUT

0 comments: