? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 31 October 2009

[Leeteuk] Cyworld Update (24 & 25 Oct 09)

25/10/09

Photo Entry


2009.10.25 01:48
Title: ..365 days..


..365 days.. 1 year..



..October 25th..



..1 year had passed..



..The me that is smiling in the photo.. is really blissful..




..Till now, it felt like as though it was yesterday.. It's already been 1 year.. Already.. Time passes so quickly..



..within this period, I grew 1 year older.. this period, I have also gained 1kg..




..I even have the ability to think carefully..




..And also the ability to endure..



..But..



..My heart is still like that..still the same throughout..



..If time can stop for a day..



..Or...........(I am) afraid that time can only slow down a little

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Korean to Chinese: jsholic.com
Chinese to English: Existence & ★_Excentrique @ SJ-World.net
Take out with full and proper credits! Please do NOT add your own! Thank you!


Diary Entry

2009.10.25 01:22

……Sometimes I feel dizzy……I didn't use to sweat a lot,but sometimes now I sweat a lot……
……my face is often hot……my skin is always in a bad condition……Oo……So weird……
……Today i went to Han Hospital……Pressure……Fatigue……Blood Circulation Problems……Oo……
……It's below average……Wow……really fascinating……Hehehehehe
……I have so many places i need to pay attention to……Hehehe
……Starting from next week I need to eat medicine……^^
……I need to start taking care of my body……
……Recover to a better body……^^

cr: Leeteuk's Cyworld
Kr-Chi: Sjbluecn
Chi-Eng: eunmi@sj-world.net
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS;
NO ADDING YOUR OWN!


24/10/09

Photo Entry:


2009.10.24 04:05
Title: around and around smoothly


..this is Jazz Turn..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..stare with focus at one place until the end and quickly~! waving (your)head

..this is Jazz Turn..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Diary Entry:

2009.10.23 금(2009.10.24 04:34)

..eye..nose..mouth..hair..ear..finger..arm..leg..toe..stomach..chest..

..back....bottom..head..

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
sjblue: Korean -> Chinese
Fever @ sj-world.net : Chinese -> English
Please do not remove credits or re-translate

0 comments: