? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Sukira Transcript (091002 - 091008)


The 3 people who tried to think of a way to save 3000 won

Leeteuk: During the Chuseok period, we are going to Jeju Island for a holiday, ahahaha……
Eunhyuk: Me, Leeteuk, and our member Donghae, the 3 of us.
Leeteuk: On Friday…… Was it Friday?
Eunhyuk: The last day of Bora was Thursday.
Leeteuk: During Thursday’s Bora, many listeners said it was raining in Jeju Island, we were all very depressed.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, that day, we went over early in the morning, bright and early.
Leeteuk: We didn’t sleep.
Eunhyuk: When we reached, it was still drizzling, but later on, the sky cleared, so we still had fun.
Leeteuk: The 3 of us even rented a tour van to go around the island……
Eunhyuk: Yeah, there were many fun and absurd incidents. Because we didn’t plan, and just went there like that, the hotel wasn’t even booked. The van was also not rented.
Leeteuk: If there weren’t any rooms, we thought of spending the night out in the streets.
Eunhyuk: However, this way of totally not having a plan, is still quite fun.
Leeteuk: The most miraculous thing is, we didn’t tell anyone about us going to Jeju Island, and when we got down from the plane, a group of fans were at the airport waiting to welcome us.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, it gave me a shock. I experienced this went I went to Paris, so this time, I didn’t tell anyone.
Leeteuk: The few of us went to rent the van, it was the first time there so we didn’t know anything, and we were in a place we were not familiar with. The person in charge recognized us, and said lately he liked to watch our programs, and was very happy to see us. We even asked him to give us a discount of 3000 won, he said he was new, and could not make the decision. We said that if he could give us a discount, and when we returned the van, if the boss was unhappy, we would then return him the 3000 won. But that man still didn’t agree, and when writing the bill, he asked us not to come here again in future…
Eunhyuk: Yeah, we mentioned many methods, but he was still unhappy. He said in future, we should go to other better places and make a reservation, which is why we need a plan for a holiday.

Leeteuk who breaks the heart of girls

Leeteuk: In the past, when I had a girlfriend, and both of us were together, if I saw my parents coming towards us, I would tell my girlfriend “Go to the back, and hide”. She wanted to greet my parents, but I insisted on her hiding.
Eunhyuk: Why are you so evil.
Leeteuk: During father’s day or mother’s day, she would buy my parents presents. I would say “Who do you regard yourself as, why are you buying these, I didn’t buy anything, what are you buying these for.
Eunhyuk: She must have been very hurt, and felt that your relationship is very shallow.
Leeteuk: In the end, I still gave the present to my mother, saying “Omma, you know her right? This is from her.”
Eunhyuk: You’re too evil.
Leeteuk: In the past, I was like this, but now I’m no longer like this. I’ve given up evil, and returned to being good.

Who is a model husband?
Leeteuk: I have a question to ask you, if you were married, and during Chuseok, everyone gathers together, and the women are preparing the food, would you allow your wife to take part in such tiring tasks, or would you allow her not to go?
Eunhyuk: Of course I’d ask her to do it, that is something the women have to do. The elders are around, not doing it isn’t right. Even if I don’t say it, she should know it. It’s only once a year, even if its tiring, how tiring can it get? At home, I’ll help her prepare the food or do anything else to make up for it. This is how I am a model husband.
Leeteuk: I am different from you, I would not let her do it.
Eunhyuk: The elders won’t be pleased.
Leeteuk: I would also not let the elders do it.
Eunhyuk: Then when it’s your turn to host, you can order takeout.
Leeteuk: Yeah, it’s been settled.
Eunhyuk: Just cook instant noodles.
Leeteuk: I’ll cook instant noodles for everyone, hahaha.

Boring Jeju Island Vacation?
Eunhyuk: Last night, on Jeju Island, me and Donghae played cards for 3 hours straight……
Leeteuk: You went on a vacation, why did you play cards.
Eunhyuk: We kept using the least amount, in the beginning, I lost almost 20000 won, but in the end, I won it back.
Leeteuk: I even left earlier than both of you…… Going on a vacation, we should have fun more meaningfully.
Eunhyuk: It’s very meaningful……
Leeteuk: After we came back, everyone asked what fun things we did, I could only answer that we didn’t have any fun, we just went from one scenic spot to another, before going back.
Eunhyuk: There are fun things, we went to Halla Mountain, but when we got there it was already too late, and we couldn’t go up, so we went back. I felt it was too regretful, so I thought of going to Mara Island to eat Jajangmyun, but the boats had already stopped operating. I wanted to hear if around the area, there were any express boats going to Mara Island, but because it was Chuseok, everyone was resting, so in the end I didn’t get to do.
Leeteuk: What did you go there for?
Eunhyuk: To play cards……

The 3 people who conquered the entire Jeju Island

Leeteuk: I suddenly thought of an interesting incident from when we were in Jeju Island. We had nothing to do there, so we thought of doing something for us to remember. Hence, we went to the busy city centre. Near the scenic spot, there were many high class hotels, and while we were strolling, we even saw many people riding horses. We thought we had finally come to the right place.
Eunhyuk: The hotels were standing there block by block, we couldn’t miss such a good chance, so we got off the van……
Leeteuk: When we got down, there was nobody in the surrounding area. We walked in through the back door of a hotel, and to leave a memory, we went to the toilet……
Eunhyuk: We went into the toilet on the first floor, and happily did our personal business*…… The feeling was as though the hotel had become mine. Isn’t there a saying, that when you go somewhere for a vacation, you have to do your own personal business* there, especially your Number One**. We just did it accordingly.
Leeteuk: This way, in the person’s mind, they have conquered that place.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, I deeply feel the same way.
Leeteuk: Yeah, now that place is ours. If you put it like this, in the whole Asia, there are already many places that are mine.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, big Hallyu star.
Leeteuk: This is something people should do before they turn 30.

Okay this is pretty awkward but I’m trying to explain it in the best way possible…
* Personal Business: In this context, it refers to whatever you do inside a toilet cubicle…
** Number One: Defecating (or in more crude terms, shitting)

The world’s most absurd vacation

Leeteuk: When we went to Jeju Island, I left earlier than both of them, at that time I had a booked plane ticket for a 2.30am flight. The day before l left, at 12.30, we agreed that in the morning, we would want to see the sunrise, and we would sleep early, and wake up early. Before going to sleep, we turned on the television, and there was a live telecast of a soccer match between Korea and America. It was the youth team, and we wanted to see the standard of the 20 year old youths. If they weren’t good, we would go to sleep, but in the end they were too strong, they played really well.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, they played really well.
Leeteuk: In the end, on the second day, when we opened our eyes in the morning, it was already 12.30 in the afternoon.
Eunhyuk: We set our alarm clock, but nobody heard it.
Leeteuk: I still slept the earliest.
Eunhyuk: Just like this, we missed the sunrise. Donghae and I were leaving in 2 days, and we agreed that we definitely could not miss this chance, so we would not sleep at all, and wait until the morning. So both of us played cards for 3 hours, Donghae said he was sleepy, and went to sleep by himself, so I watched a DVD. When I had finished watching, there was still 30 minutes before the time we had to leave, I thought of what to do, and ended up falling asleep. I woke up 10 minutes before the sunrise, and woke Donghae up, and discussed with him saying that the sun would be in the process of rising on our way there. In the end, it still ended with failure.
Leeteuk: That day, I had a 2.20am flight, when I reached the airport it was already 2.10am, I couldn’t get on the plane, I had to stroll around the airport for an hour.
Eunhyuk: Waiting for an hour to get on the next flight, you have really tried to do all the absurd things.
Leeteuk: Our Jeju Island vacation, compared to your France vacation, was much more fun.
Eunhyuk: We went together, that is why it is so fun.
Leeteuk: It was only 2 days and 1 night but we had so much fun, you walked around France without knowing what you were doing.
Eunhyuk: This time, after coming back, I realised that what is important about a vacation is not the places where you go to, but it’s the people you journey with, and the common memories you create.
Leeteuk: Next time, I’ll go to France by myself, and have more fun than you.

Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by --dreamx @ sj-world.net
CREDIT BACK FULLY, & DO NOT RE-TRANSLATE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES. THANK YOU.

0 comments: