? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 23 October 2009

Sukira Transcript (091009 – 091015)

Leeteuk who is preparing to grow some facial hair

Leeteuk: I’m already 27 years old, I feel that I should eat some nourishing food……
Eunhyuk: Actually, you don’t have much left to being 27.
Leeteuk: Recently, I have been thinking deeply. When we have our meals, it is usually later. The PD asked “Your activities are so busy, how can you handle eating so late? You’re not as young now, you will be able to feel it.” That day, I went home and thought about it, it is really not good, and when I’m older, I will really have a hard time.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, I also have been reflecting recently. My father got married at 28, my mother at 27…… Like this, it feels very unbalanced……
Leeteuk: I’m still alright, anyway I’m not in a hurry.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, anyway, you are so youthful, you grow in reverse to your age. But why didn’t you shave today?
Leeteuk: I thought of growing it. Everyone, how do you think I look with facial hair?
Eunhyuk: It’s not how you look, you gave to see if you are suitable. If you were to grow it, it would look very awful.
Leeteuk: Alright……

The Invincible Instant Noodles

Leeteuk: Among everyone, I am the one that cooks the best instant noodles.
Eunhyuk: Among everyone? Among everyone in the world?
Leeteuk: Among the SJ members…… Or among all the people in the KBS station. Even Donghae has acknowledged it!
Eunhyuk: Since when has Donghae eaten the instant noodles cooked by someone from KBS……
Leeteuk: I want to let everyone try the noodles that I have cooked.
Eunhyuk: Only a few people have eaten it before.
Leeteuk: They will come and eat it today. Today, I was eating, and thinking that if there could be such a taste on earth, it would really be too mystical.
Eunhyuk: How did you cook it?
Leeteuk: I used a paper cup to collect 4 cups of hot water, for every cup I left behind 1cm of water, and later on I added Kimchi soup and Kimchi. After that, I added the vegetable condiments, and after awhile, I added the soup seasoning. When it is almost cooked, take the kimchi out by itself, and after that, scoop the noodles out.
Eunhyuk: I’ll try it before I evaluate it. I also really like eating instant noodles, I am an Instant noodles food expert.


Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by --dreamx @ sj-world.net
CREDIT BACK FULLY, & DO NOT RE-TRANSLATE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES.
THANK YOU.

0 comments: