? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 31 October 2009

[Hankyung] Cyworld Diary Entry & Replies (25/10/09)

Diary Entry

Four day tour hehehehe!

I'm currently at Hangzhou Airport's lounge hehe~~! Writing an entry in the lounge feels weird hehe.

We went to Kunshan, Ningbo, Wuxi and Hangzhou for the four days. Although we sat in buses rushing around, and were very tired, we totally forgot our exhaustion when we saw everyone's support and heard everyone's shouts hehe~~~! Majority of you had came from all parts of the country to cheer for me, and I am very touched. I thank everybody from the bottom of my heart, thank everybody for what you've done for me. Let us work hard together, hwaiting!

I love you all~~!

Hangeng~~ Hangeng~~~ Hangeng Geng fan~~ Geng fan~~~ Geng fan Hahahaha!!
Geng fan = fans of geng.

Source: Hangeng's Chinese Cyworld
Translated by: (L) @ sj-world.net
Do take out with full credits. ^^


Replies

12:29
I need to fly now 88 - (means board the plane).

12:30
I am SUPER MEN~~~~~~~~!

12:32
We will see each other again next time, weather is chilly, please wear more clothes (or keep yourself warm). 88. I fly~~!

88 means byebye ~

Translated by: derek26 @ sj-world.net

0 comments: