? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 31 October 2009

[Zhoumi] UFO Replies

091005

Fan: Zhoumi Ge! Zhou mi Ge! Are you and shinee close friends? This is one cute child wa!
Zhoumi:(we) are good friends and my good brothers. We practise together when in-training, we live together before debut. They are very cute and hard-working! Everybody support them!

091006

Fan: Zhou mi GeGe! Whose your favourite in SHINee ? I love O New best~ Wei Kou*Minho is very cool~ Very cute!
Zhoumi: I love them both! Before, I always go out with KEY, went to Shanghai for swimming with Wei Minho, Went to gym with ONEW, sing with JongHyun. And Taemin teaches me how to dance~

TRANSLATED BY CHOCOSCOPY@SJ-WORLD.NET
PLEASE ADD CREDIT WHEN TAKING OUT



091026

Fan: Zhoumi ge, you are Gentleman Mimi, so the Honeys are Lady Tangtang, haha, is this name nice? In Happy Camp, you were really splendid, variety king Mi appeared! Hehe, missing you! Vitamin
Zhoumi: Hehe Vitamin, lately there have been many activities, (it’s been) really long since I’ve been online and replied your UFO. Hehe I’m a little lazy already, I have to be hardworking soon~~ I am GENTLEMAN MIMI~

Fan: Oppas’ songs are really very nice, hope your 2nd album will sell well! Zhoumi and Henry really changed a lot, and I can see your efforts!
Zhoumi: Hehe~ Have I become handsome~ hehe

Fan: Zhoumi ge, today at the airport, did you get squished? Next time, we’ll be careful… Sorry… You’re in the dormitory now right? Rest well~ See you tomorrow at Sohu!
Zhoumi: Hehe, everyone is very enthusiastic, it’s okay~

Fan: Zhou MiMi, today was the first time I was so close to you, (I was) really nervous, in a moment of excitement I grabbed Minxi’s hand and surrounded you, (it was) really dumb, haha! Actually, I didn’t want to let you go, hahaha! See you tomorrow!
Zhoumi: hehe~~ Thank you for today, the airport was really tiring~ hehe, it’s really great having all of you there~

Fan: Zhoumi, you look more and more handsome~~ I want to be your Super girl~!
Zhoumi: OK~ I allow it! Hehe SUPER井__汐

Fan: Zhoumi ge is really more and more handsome, hehe ^-^ You don’t mind if I call you ge right? Can we be friends? Let’s go and eat something together.
Zhoumi: Hehe~ what do you want to eat? I really like hot pot.. Hehe Si Chuan dishes~

Fan: Zhoumi~ I like you this way~ Your most sincere side when you see the Honeys~ Do you know? This is the motivation that allows me to persevere~ I believe you will never change, right? I’m going to continue working, the program in Hangzhou is really good~
Zhoumi: Xiao Wen zi, UFO Mi is back again, hehe. 4 consecutive days of activities have finally ended, the 2nd album is indeed very busy, hehe~

Source: UFOtown.cn
Translations: --dreamx @ sj-world.net
CREDIT BACK IN FULL, AND DO NOT ADD ANY ADDITIONAL CREDITS.

0 comments: