? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 7 November 2009

[Eunhyuk] 1 Diary Entry + 4 Photo Entries (02/11/09)

DIARY ENTRY :

2009.11.02 월 03:16

SOUL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's seriously been a while since I met…my friendsㅜㅜ

Poop fly Dongmin-y, Sly Taekgeon Taekgeon-y, Ingredients Indeok-y!!!!

When filming ended, I quickly slipped out and I couldn't meet for long but~

Next time let's go all out ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^

It's been a long time since I've been to Hwajeong Rodeo too*.....

A place with a lot of memories buried there....ah.......obviously I'd cryㅋㅋㅋ

Always walking around, getting on the bus and riding the subway to get to this place....

(This time) I drove there on my own....well, you shouldn't know a person's mattersㅋ

Anyways because I have you guys I feel safe!!!!!!


* - Hwajeong rodeo is a street in korea with a bunch of restaurants


PHOTO ENTRIES :

2009.11.02 03:21
Title: =

Metro....where is....?**

That guy's metro is this exact metro!!!!

In the future, I'll be pro at riding it like the Seoul subway~

Euhahahahahahahaha


** - was written in english


2009.11.02 03:36
Title: =

Always posing like this when going on stage!!!!!

This time, the highlight is...........Large eyes without blinking.


2009.11.02 03:41
Title: =

Pretty pose.


2009.11.02 03:49
Title: =


Good Morning President.

It's been a long time since I've watched a movie with my mom and noona too^^

It's a movie that represents the word 'responsibility'.

Recommended.


from: 이혁재 cy
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net
thanks: Excentrique & jelly fish

0 comments: