? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 7 November 2009

[Hankyung] Cyworld Diary Entry (01/11/09)

Date: 2009-11-01

It's snowing lalalalalala~~

You rarely see such heavy snow in Beijing....in the past, I only see this back in my hometown. Yesterday after watching MJ movie until now, the snow hasn't stop. It really snowing very heavily outside. It's a blanket of white out there. With the sudden heavy snow, my mood lifted a lot,. And I had a sudden urge to return home and go skiing. I hope that everyone, if you have the time to go to my hometown the Snow capital, Mudanjiang, for a holiday. Keke, with the sudden drop in temperature, rememeber to keep warm!
Going to see the snow!


I love you all~~~!


Credits: HanGeng's chinese Cyworld
Translated by InweTinuviel@SJ-World.net
Take out with full credits

0 comments: