? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 7 November 2009

[Eunhyuk] Photo Entries (06/11/09)

2009.11.06 03:37SUPER JUNIOR.
Without noticing, a time span of 4 years has quickly passed.
A time that has been short, but at the same time not that long….
I'm looking back on the path on which we aimlessly came running on.
And I think, how did we come running down this kind of path?
I also caught a glimpse of the road on which I want to return on.
However beginning with 12 confirmed members,
If it wasn't 13 members now, I don't think I would have ever been able to…
Run down this road alone.
The longest time I've spent together with members is 10 years, the shortest being 4 years…
They've changed a lot. Even in my opinion, they've grown old ^^;
They have changed in a lot of aspects. Of course me too ^^
If there is something that hasn't changed, it would be the words Super Junior carved in my heart…
If my life had a book, I would write in the biggest, thickest writing…^^
SUPER JUNIOR


2009.11.06 03:48 You're my dinnerrrrr ehehehe
Chicken kalbi I comple~~~~tely love you♥


2009.11.06 03:18
Jardin du Luxembourg.*
Luxembourg Garden!!!
Re~~~~~~ally great. It's a really great place to take a walk and relax.
Because it was so big I couldn't look back at it allㅜ
But…you shouldn't come here alone!!!!
There's a lot of couples here….of course because its a foreign country….they even kiss in the open....
I didn't even feel lonely one bit ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^
Hmph..….….….….….….….……ㅜㅜ


*- written in english characters

from: 이혁재 cy
translation: rocket @ sj-world.net
thanks for the paris pic: jelly fish <333

0 comments: