? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 7 November 2009

[Hankyung] Cyworld Diary Entry (06/11/09)

Date: 2009-11-06 23:31 Weather: Mood:
Stormy

The trip to Japan is the first time that I had a good time shopping ever since debut, (it's) very tiring but (it's) very relaxing,,,Keke~~~Today is SJ's 4th anniversary, during these 4 years I have grown a lot, (and) have given a lot too,,but it's really (because of) you there's me today, (I feel) grateful! I will continue to work hard to repay all of you,,,Hope you are all healthy and happy!!! Let's work hard together!!!


I love you all!!!


Source: Hangeng Cyworld
Translated by viragis@SJ-World.net
Take out with full and proper credits

0 comments: